During the Christmas time our tech team wasn’t idle (well, maybe a little;)). We wrote an e-mail to the Polish Air Navigation Services Agency concerning the flights of unmanned vehicles out of view. The answer we received was exhaustive and we are currently thinking about how to adapt our mission to the regulations. Thanks to the sponsors we were able to pick some top shelf parts to our stratospheric drone. We have finished the integration of subsystems of our probe and we installed them in the framework. Moreover, we improved the code so that logs from the mission are more legible. After the telemetry is added, our probe will be able to carry the biological material into the stratosphere.

Share: