On the 17th of March in the III LO in Gdynia a meeting of the 3-SAT team with the representatives of the Polish space industry, companies specializing in creating new technologies and devices connected with it, as well as the promoters of science and development in Poland.
At the beginning of the meeting Kacper Jańczuk presented the aims, initial plans and ideas connected with our project. After the introduction of the vision our team a conference took place during which each of our guests commented on the 3-SAT ideas. Every aspect of the project was thoroughly discussed i.a. the technical problems and their potential solutions, the creation of the budget as well as the image and promotion of the team.
The highly experienced guests introduced numerous improvements and ideas, and showed great support to our team. We are very thankful to everybody who attended the meeting.
Our guests were:
– Mr. Bartosz Bartoszewicz, vice-president of Gdynia
– Mr. Tomasz Zawistowski, the manager of the BRITE-PL project – the construction and launching of the first polish satellites into the orbit
– Mr. Edmund Wittbrodt, the Minister of National Education 2000-2001, from 1990 to 1996 the provost of the Gdansk University of Technology
– Mr. Przemysław Rudź, a popularizer of science, a specialist at the Education Department of POLSA
– Mr. Grzegorz Szychliński, mechanical engineer, the manager of the Museum of Science in Gdansk
– Mr. Adam Dąbrowski, a representative of the Blue Dot Solutions company , Gdansk University of Technology – Division of Mechatronics
– Mr. Adam Nawrot, the president of the ForScience foundation
– Mr. Tomasz Kozar, representative of Microsoft Polska
– Mrs. Barbara Cieślak, coordinator of numerous youth, science oriented projects
– Mr. Krystian Górski, radio technician and electronical engineer
– Mr. Stefan Łopacki, constructor, mechanic, modeler, inventor
– Mr. Paul Bugaj, an enthusiast of applied physics and computer science